This privacy statement explains to you regarding our privacy activities and the choices you can make about how to collect information online and how such information shall be used. This statement shall apply only to MODENA's Website ("Website") and other software application ("App") that is owned and run by MODENA, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliated companies ("MODENA").
- MODENA shall collect your personal information including but not limited to name, address, electronic mail address and/or phone number you provide, change or add either online or at the time you register on the MODENA's Website and App. By providing your personal information, you agree to access and/or submit your personal information and give consent to its use for the benefit of MODENA.
- MODENA may hand over personal information you provided to affiliated parties as well as other parties who cooperate with MODENA, including: (i) when it is required for the purpose of compliance with laws, regulations, court orders, (ii) upon request of the government, regulations or law enforcement agencies (iii) for the purpose of investigation and helping to prevent security threats, fraud or other misconduct (iv) to enforce/protect MODENA or its affiliated companies' rights and property or (v) to protect the rights or personal security of MODENA's employees and third parties.
- You may update/add your personal information by logging in to MODENA's Website and App.
- MODENA shall make reasonable efforts in managing your private information securely.
- In complying with the laws and regulations, MODENA shall make continuous efforts to improve and take measures in protecting personal information.
- If you are aged under 18, you are required to obtain your parent or guardian consent before submitting your personal information.
2. Links to non MODENA's Websites
- This website and app provides links to third-party websites whose privacy practices may differ from MODENA privacy.
- This website and app may provide social media features allowing to share information and interact with MODENA by using your social networking account.
- MODENA shall explicitly reject, to the extent permitted by laws, any responsibility for the security or privacy contained on or operated by third-party websites and social media.
3. Changes to Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to the privacy statement at any time, without prior notice.